Request a call
Booking terms and conditions
- In case of cancelling the reservation before the 20-day travel time, 60% of the total value of the trip will be deducted per person, after which the amount will be deducted in full.
- Hotels can be changed to hotels that are very similar in case there is no possibility of such hotels, and the customer will be informed of this.
- There are taxes in the European countries are imposed in the range of 1 euro to 6 euros, the price per person per night, (depending on the hotel) cannot be paid by the tourist company, but paid in case the customer enters the hotel or exit it.
- In case of booking, the flight price is non-refundable. In order to avoid discounting the flight price, if the visa is refused, the customer can only book hotels and postpone the flight reservation after obtaining the visa. (However, Not guaranteed the stability of time, price and airline). The tourism company has no intervention in this matter.
- When booking a hotel only, if the visa is denied, the customer can refund the full amount. If the visa is accepted, if he wishes to cancel the reservation for any other reason, 15% of the value of the visa will be deducted.